About Me

Hello and Welcome to my blog! I am a working Mum and love to relax from my job as a Social worker and do craft activities; hence the creation of Debeez Designs. In my spare time I run children's workshops, and adult craft weekends and crafting days where new and exciting techniques are taught to a variety of ages. Thank you for taking the time to view my blog :) Happy Crafting

Monday, September 5, 2011

Mini Album

Here is a mini Album that I made for my friend's Mum who turns 60 in a few weeks.  My friend is going to take it over states with her so that all the family and friends can sign it and give their best wishes on this special occasion :)  It even packs into it's own box for storage :) Thanks for looking and Happy crafting.







1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous album! It is so beautiful and your design is fabulous! What a great gift idea - I love this! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete