About Me

Hello and Welcome to my blog! I am a working Mum and love to relax from my job as a Social worker and do craft activities; hence the creation of Debeez Designs. In my spare time I run children's workshops, and adult craft weekends and crafting days where new and exciting techniques are taught to a variety of ages. Thank you for taking the time to view my blog :) Happy Crafting

Friday, September 2, 2011

“FALLOWEEN CAT" D2D

Well I have to say this weeks design had me stumped ......not being very big on Halloween it was a pleasure to view the DT creations for this week free digi HERE - so when I have a little more time because ATM I am feeling so sick! I shall practice at using the falloween cat items :0 Have a good week and happy crafting :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your Birthday card! Great design & coloring! Hope you are feeling better soon & Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable job with the image! Great coloring! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete