About Me

Hello and Welcome to my blog! I am a working Mum and love to relax from my job as a Social worker and do craft activities; hence the creation of Debeez Designs. In my spare time I run children's workshops, and adult craft weekends and crafting days where new and exciting techniques are taught to a variety of ages. Thank you for taking the time to view my blog :) Happy Crafting

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Designed2Delight


D2D Autumn Harvest  If you did not play along last week and receive this image set in your inbox, you can purchase it in the shop and play along to receive the next freebie.  The verse on my card reads Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn (by) Elizabeth Lawrence...... Enjoy you vacation 

2 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with this week's Freebie @ Designed2Delight! Great sentiment! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pumpkins! Your card is amazing! Because you are such an amazing blogger and woman I am passing on this award to you! visit...http://www.scrapality.com/2011/09/butterfly-award.html to claim your award.

    ReplyDelete