About Me

Hello and Welcome to my blog! I am a working Mum and love to relax from my job as a Social worker and do craft activities; hence the creation of Debeez Designs. In my spare time I run children's workshops, and adult craft weekends and crafting days where new and exciting techniques are taught to a variety of ages. Thank you for taking the time to view my blog :) Happy Crafting

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cindy's Little Creations: Whimsical Wednesday Halloween Blog Hop!

Cindy's Little Creations: Whimsical Wednesday Halloween Blog Hop!: Hi My Friendly Bloggers Welcome to are Halloween Blog Hop! We are so Happy you could join us.You should have arrived here from Nanne : htt...

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful job you did on this digi stamp. So glad that you joined us over at Jen's Digi Stamps.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B

    ReplyDelete