About Me

Hello and Welcome to my blog! I am a working Mum and love to relax from my job as a Social worker and do craft activities; hence the creation of Debeez Designs. In my spare time I run children's workshops, and adult craft weekends and crafting days where new and exciting techniques are taught to a variety of ages. Thank you for taking the time to view my blog :) Happy Crafting

Thursday, July 21, 2011

ColourQ challenge #94

Thanks to ColourQ for the opportunity to submit my LO this week and for their challenge. After first thinking I would do a sun I had a different idea and went for the design below. For mother's day this year my daughter drew on a paper doily as part of a present and i wanted to keep it because what she said to the teacher was so cute! hence I laminated it and when i saw this challenge I just put it all together using the colours stated for the competition hence the final result. I hope you like it!


2 comments:

  1. That is such a great idea to use a doily. LOVE the way the colours work and that your daughter got to do some writing on it too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! The colors are just fabulous - the flowers are so pretty! And I love your daughter's writing! Absolutely beautiful layout :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete